LLP “NMSC “Kazmortransflot” is now the largest shipping company providing the basic share of cargo transportation under the Kazakhstan flag. For the short term the company has managed to achieve success in development of the national trade fleet and transport potential. The company develops and realizes attractive economic projects of big significance not only for the maritime industry but for the national economy on the whole.
At the same time attention is given to the social responsibility of the company. The developed Program on social protection of the citizens specifies the main directions related with improvement of the industry image on the whole, social protection of the company employees, care of veterans and disabled persons and also participation in the social programs of the region not associated with the production activity of KMTF.
- As from 2002 KMTF has been patronizing 80 veterans of the Great Patriotic War and participants of the rear fighting line who reside in Aktau city and Almaty city. Each of them receives the feasible targeted material aid of the Company. In 2011 on the day of the Great Victory each of the veterans of the Great Patriotic War received the material aid to the amount of 70 000 (seventy thousand) tenge.
- In 2011 in the context of rendering the sponsor (beneficent) aid the Company appropriated 2 740 000 tenge, of which the sum at the rate of 640 000 tenge was appropriated to the state institution “Regional children’ village of the family type” under the Education Board of Mangistau oblast for acquisition of LCD TV sets, and the sum at the rate of 2 100 000 tenge – to the state institution “Vocational School No 7″ for acquisition of interactive and computer equipment enabling to provide for showing of the scientific projects, thematic materials, presentations for the students by the method which is more modern for understanding. The Company also realized the project to the amount of 5 419 700 tenge appropriated for construction of the children’s playground at the coast of the Caspian Sea.
- In honour of the 20-th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan the pupils of Mangistau oblast who gained victory in the regional contest “Independent Kazakhstan” were sent to Astana city for participation in the holiday events.
- In 2012 the sum at the rate of 6 000 000 tenge was appropriated in order to develop boxing in Mangistau oblast within the framework of the projects focused on support and development of the young people. Realization of the financial support was focused on preparation of Adilbek Niyazymbetov, the pupil of the Mangistau boxing school for XXX Olympic Games (London city, 27.07.2012 – 12.08.2012) as well as for high-grade conduct of VII International Tournament in memoriam of Sh.Bultekuly (Aktau city, 25-30.09.2012) and Championship of the Republic of Kazakhstan among adults (Aktau city, 21-29.10.2012). Adilbek Niyazymbetov is the holder of the silver medal of the Olympic Games 2012.
- In 2013 the funds to the amount of 500 000 tenge were appropriated by KMTF to Aktau city branch of the Republican public association “Organization of veterans” for the purpose of purchasing foodstuffs and rendering medical aid to the veterans of the Great Patriotic War.
- In 2014 KMTF honoured 28 veterans of the Great Patriotic War in the cities of Aktau and Almaty. Each of veterans of the Great Patriotic War received the material aid to the amount of 70 000 (seventy thousand) tenge.
The sponsor (beneficent) aid is rendered subject to the social responsibility priorities of the Company.