Security in Kazmunaigas:
Our way forward
Information on education:
– in 2000, graduated from Suffolk University, Boston, USA, with a bachelor’s degree, major – Finance;
– in 2013, graduated from the Lloyds Maritime Academy, London, UK, with a Master of Business Administration degree, major – Shipping and Logistics.
Information on the places of work and the positions held:
In 2000, A.Ye. Orzhanov entered employment as financial administrator, State Street Bank, Boston, USA
From April to November 2001 – Assistant Manager in the materials department in Karakudukmunai CJSC in Aktau, Kazakhstan.
From November to December 2001 – Manager of the Representative Office of NMSC Kazmortransflot CJSC in Aktau, Kazakhstan.
From December 2001 to July 2004 – Manager of the Commercial Department of NMSC Kazmortransflot JSC in Aktau, Kazakhstan.
From July 2004 to December 2004 – Chief Manager of the Corporate Development Department of NMSC Kazmortransflot CJSC in Aktau, Kazakhstan.
From January 2005 to July 2005 – Project Manager of the Corporate Development Department of NMSC Kazmortransflot JSC in Aktau, Kazakhstan.
From July 2005 to November 2006 – Director the Commercial Department of NMSC Kazmortransflot JSC in Aktau, Kazakhstan.
November 2006 – Director of Kazmortransflot LTD.
From March 2014 to the present, he has been working in NMSC Kazmortransflot LLP, held the positions of Commercial Director, Deputy General Director for Commercial Matters, and Deputy General Director for Business Development.
He has various certificates, awards and incentives:
– The Medal of the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the 10th Anniversary of NMSC Kazmortransflot JSC for excellent work and exemplary performance of official duties;
– The Certificate of Honor of the Union of Transport Workers of Kazakhstan “KAZLOGISTICS” for fruitful work and conscientious performance of labor duties, a great personal contribution to the development of the transport industry of Kazakhstan;
– the ALE “Kazakhstan Association of Oil and Gas and Energy Complex” KAZENERGY” Medal in recognition and encouragement for labor and professional services in the development of the oil and gas and energy complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Honorary badge of the Ministry of Industry and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Excellence in Water Transport”;
– The Certificate of Merit and the Anniversary Medal of NMSC Kazmortransflot LLP in honor of the 15th and 20th anniversaries of the company’s founding.