Security in Kazmunaigas:
Our way forward
LLP “NMSC” Kazmortransflot“ is the National Sea Carrier (Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 29, 2011 No. 462).
The main activities are the Mission of LLP “NMSC” Kazmortransflot“:
– safe and reliable operation of the fleet;
– development of national sea trade and service fleets;
– increasing the profitability of shipping, both in the Caspian region and beyond.
The strategic goal of LLP “NMSC” Kazmortransflot“ is
– increase in the state’s share in maritime transportation and in exploration at sea;
– formation of a unified state policy in the field of commercial navigation;
– strengthening of international cooperation in the sphere of commercial navigation.
LLP “NMSC” Kazmortransflot“ is a reliable service provider to Kazakhstan and foreign partners. The company owns the largest, as well as the most modern in the Republic of Kazakhstan fleet – tanker, tugboats, as well as vessels for transportation of bulky cargo and barges for various purposes.
LLP “NMSC” Kazmortransflot“ is a highly efficient and highly profitable company, corresponding to the highest international standards of safety and quality of maritime navigation.
The company full name is – the limited liability partnership “National Maritime Shipping Company” Kazmortransflot “; abbreviated – LLP “NMSC” Kazmortransflot ” / KMTF.
Representation in Nur-Sultan: